Sunday, November 15, 2009

Church Cancelled!

Yep, more snow! They cancelled church Saturday night at 11:15 PM via email in anticipation of 2 snow storms. We got 2 phone calls Sunday morning just to make sure we knew. It's so crazy to cancel church for 16 inches, but true! Gotta love Colorado!
Little Man played in the snow while Ryan shoveled the walks with the neighbors. They both love playing in the snow!
Thanks to my cousin for letting us use this sewing maching. Patti taught me how to use it so that I could finish up a project. Yes, you read that right-I sewed! (No, I don't want a machine for Christmas!!) I think I will stick to buying gifts, instead of making them. This was just a tad more expensive & way too time consuming!


Good thing we had an extra 3 hours today 'cause it took me almost that long!! It was fun for the first 5 minutes. Just look at that concentration!!




After the initial shock, Ryan said, "my domesticated wife!" Don't get any ideas!

5 comments:

Amy said...

What was the project? Or is it a surprise? I am impressed though.

n.a. said...

I am sending you some sewing patterns and projects for Christmas Andrea!

Ryan and Andrea said...

Thanks, but no thanks! I am "sew" done!!

hooli said...

holy crap! you're sewing.

GrandmaM said...

That is a strange site. Wow. We are proud of you!