Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for & one of them is good health. I have felt so good lately as I continue to lose weight-yes, even during Thanksgiving!!

My parents & brother, Charlie came over for Thanksgiving & it was a lot of fun. My mom was kind enough to do most of the cooking & cleaning up which I was so grateful for. My mom, Charlie, & I went to the Outlet Mall's "Moonlight Madness" at 10 PM Thanksgiving night. It was crazy & cold, but we had a lot of fun & we were able to get 7 free tickets on the Rio Grande Railroad! We got some great deals, & shopped until 1 AM. Friday morning Ryan went to work while we all went to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. We love that place, especially the Health Exhibit & spent the entire time there until it was time for my family to leave for the drive home to Utah. I am so thankful they were able to come & VERY thankful for great weather there & back & the whole time they were here!



I am thankful for my dad, esp for the insight he recently gave me on the temple. I admire him for attending once a week & am thankful for his example. I blew my 2-month streak & ironically was not able to make it in November, but realized that I can just keep doing my best!

I am so thankful for my kids. Everything I do is for them, in some form or another. I am grateful for the opportunity to see a cute little Thanksgiving performance where the kids sang 2 or 3 songs when I picked up my son from pre-school.

I'm grateful for Ryan & the wonderful husband & father he is. He's so patient & supportive & helps me to reach my full potential. (Doesn't he look great in the suit I found for him at the midnight sale?)

We had such a relaxing weekend & watched movies, played the Wii & got each of the kids' a haircut. I was so grateful to be able to spend so much time as a family & enjoy the holiday together.


No comments: