Most people know that I don't cook. Bake, yes, but they are 2 totally different things. Our ward had a chili cook off & had a contest for the best chili, cornbread, & pie. I signed up to bring cornbread & I won! That in & of itself is hilarious! I felt really dumb because it was actually a Marie Calendar's cornbread mix that I buy at Costco every year. Everyone kept saying "congratulations" & I just laughed. But hey, I got a really nice apron & a beautiful boquet of flowers. I put the flowers on my kitchen table to make me laugh every day because the funniest part about the whole thing is, I WON A COOKING CONTEST!!!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is really funny Andrea! We had Marie Callendar's Cornbread today...and I thought of you. Good job!
Love it, Andrea! That is hilarious! Congrats!:)
You make good rice and peas... ha ha ha ha!! Seriously, though, I love your chicken dip and your kids like your potato soup better than mine. :) Congrats, sis.
Ha Ha that is awesome Andrea! So is that apron going to get some use or will it become a dust collector? LOL Anyways congratulations on your baking abilities (you could have burned it) who cares that it came from a box!
WOWZERS! Congrats Andrea!
That is a funny story!
Nat
Post a Comment