Andrea! Welcome to blogging! I am so glad to see you here! I love hearing updates about your family. I cant believe I missed you when you were here, I seem to miss you most times you come to Utah! Next time you will have to let me know before you come. I want to see my twin! haha. I am glad it was fun for you all, it sounds like the reunion was great. I am kinda sad I missed it.
1 comment:
Andrea! Welcome to blogging! I am so glad to see you here! I love hearing updates about your family. I cant believe I missed you when you were here, I seem to miss you most times you come to Utah! Next time you will have to let me know before you come. I want to see my twin! haha. I am glad it was fun for you all, it sounds like the reunion was great. I am kinda sad I missed it.
Post a Comment