Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jumped on the Band Wagon

So, I finally jumped on the band wagon & decided to actually post on this blog!! I have had this blog since July, '07 & have done nothing with it, but I realized during my stay in Utah that I have all these photos I want to share, so here's our trip in a few pics.

We have been in Utah for 3 1/2 weeks & have done many things & had lots of fun! We have seen plenty of family, a few friends, & have taken hundreds of photos! Here are a few of the highlights in pictures! We originally had 4 weddings & a farewell, but I got sick & was unable to attend one of the weddings. Ryan went & said it was great. He came to visit us for a weekend & I don't think he recognized us with our haircuts!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love that you posted on your blog! Keep it up. We had so much fun while you here. Can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like a fun and busy trip. How does Ryan get so much time off of work?